December 14, 2008

So Much Fun!!!!

Yesterday me and my friend Rebekah had so much fun! We went to see a movie for the first time. Then, we went to Applebee's for dinner. We also went Christmas shopping. At dinner we were laughing so hard that our stomaches started to hurt. I love laughing that hard even though it hurts. Yesterday I was very happy because it snowed. I just LOVE the snow. I just wish it could be 80 degrees while snow is on the ground. I am so excited for Christmas break. It starts next week. Also my friend's birthday is next week too. We are going ice skating. Today has been a very slow day. I went to church and now here I am talking to you about pretty much nothing. I hope everyone has a very fun, family filled Christmas. I hope to see you soon! -Lacey :-)

No comments: